Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunni Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Jan 30, 2006, 08:13 PM
    French Style Hot Cocoa... oh so yummy!
    I found this EXCELLENT hot cocoa recipe and just had to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)

1-4oz bar of Ghirardelli bittersweet baking chocolate
    4 cups of whole milk
    3/4 to 1 cup of either half & half or whipping cream
    1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
    1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
    1/4 tsp ground allspice
    1/2 tsp almond extract (optional... but I never use it)
    1 tsp of PURE vanilla extract

Directions:
    Over low heat, melt chocolate in 1 cup of milk, stirring constantly. Gradually add remaining milk and cream. Followed by remaining ingredients, ectep extracts. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until completely heated. Turn heat to low and stir in extracts. Serve topped with whipped cream and sprinkle with a bit of nutmeg. Enjoy! :D

~Sunni ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2006, 09:15 PM
    Doing it right now, sounds like a good one before I lay down.

Thanks
    Sunni Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Jan 30, 2006, 10:15 PM
    Your welcome... enjoy! ;)
    Let me know how you like it!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2006, 10:27 PM
    And because it is a liquid it has no calories, keep saying it long enough and you will believe it.

It was great, thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

What style? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just started kung fu school and the master teaches basically whatever you want to learn, he asked me what I want to specialize in after I clenched the fundamentals, I have no idea,but I do want something that has good practical usage (versus regular fighters such as people around school),...

Cocoa Butter [ 2 Answers ]

I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris'...

Which style first? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 yr old male. Want to learn martial arts. I am lean, 5'9", not muscular, but I show good stamina in aerobic exercises or sports like badminton. Based on this information, can anybody advise me which martial art should I learn first? While going through some material on different...

View more questions Search