Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mexdi123456789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Advantages and dısadvantages of global strategy when compıtıng ınternatıonally?
    Advantages and disadvantages of global strategy when compıtıng ınternatıonally?
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 09:33 PM
    There is never a downside to a strategy assuming you did your due diligence in developing that strategy. Or at least the advantages make the disadvantages moot. You need to get more specific if you want better answers.
    lcprado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Advantages and disadvantages of global strategy when compıtıng ınternatıonally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are the advantages and disadvantages of following a global strategy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. My question is What are the advantages and disadvantages of using global strategy when competing internationally? Can I relate thto any of the examples in some industry? Thanks.

Strategy rpg [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone know any good games like Final Fantasy Tactics, and Disgaea (and their sequels) that I could play? On any system. I like the isometric views and grid based movement/combat. I like the games with lots of classes or skills or extra stuff to do post game. I am thinking of getting Spectral...

View more questions Search