Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whenitz Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2006, 07:41 PM
    Peer to peer sharing
    Any suggestions for the best peer to peer sharing..
    Much better if it is free..
    Tnx..
    nav Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2006, 11:31 AM
    The fastest is limewire and a personal choice but contains lots of viruses so use avg scanner on every file on every thing you download and as an extra download emule as this has a huge amount of files a lot more than limewire but can take weeks to download something that takes hours on limewire but its still cool. I've had all the others but they are full of hidden crap that your PC won't like, like bearshare,imesh, morpheus. Get the 2 I've recommended
    p.s you need to set the right speed settings for emule so go to tools - links - emule faq - faq - settings and speed once you download the program you will know what I'm talking about. MAKE SURE YOU DO A VIRUS CHECK ON EVERY FILE YOU DOWNLOAD! IVE HAD SO MANY VIRUSES AND STILL GET THEM THROUGH STUPIDITY. SO DOWNLOAD AVG FREE ANTI VIRUS AS ITS HELPED ME A lot. ENJOY!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2006, 11:42 AM
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/shareaza/
    whenitz Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Tnx for all the advises...
    Godbless...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peer to Peer sharing [ 2 Answers ]

My Os is windows NT, I downloaded the bittorrent software and also bittorrent files but they refuse to play even though I Have downloaded the latest versions windows media and divX. My computer does not have the software to play dvds is this Required to play torrent files? If it is required...

Video sharing [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any websites that share videos that are more popular or better than 'youtube'?

Solid Peer [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this site so I hope Iv'e clicked on to the right section, my problem every time I go on the net I am plagued by this pop up "Solid Peer" how do I stop it invading my computer? Thanks Nev Grant

Internet Sharing Q [ 3 Answers ]

Me again. So many questions, so little time :P Anyway. Here's my existing setup. We have a network in our place. 2 PC's directly connected to a router, three connected to a switch upstairs. We use this tp access the internet. And all that works fine. But my girlfriend is often using her...

View more questions Search