Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modernreaper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 02:14 PM
    A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy
    So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox.

It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but it was about a forest in danger (I think) and there was a family of fairies, two kids (I think it was two) and their mother. They looked kind of like flower people with petals for hats or hair? But I think it was mostly about the little boy and girl fairy trying to save their mother.

Anyone have a guess?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 8, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Wow, the only movie I can think of that resembles this is either Fern Gully 1 or 2 or Thumbelina!

Mar 8, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Hmm no it definitely wasn't ferngully or thumbelina, it was much older than that.. from the 80's/90's.

It may have been foreign... but they were most definitely flower/pixie people
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Mar 9, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Some of the description sounds like Rose Petal Place, the mother part doesn't go with it though. Hope this helps

Mar 11, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Hmm no I don't think that was it...

The style of the animation I think was very similar to the Last Unicorn style... from what I can remember... or maybe not the same style but a softer style of animation.

Maybe it was a big sister and not a mother

Or maybe I had a big imagination as a kid and I thought it up and just can't remember hahaha

But I do remember constantly picking it up at blockbuster as a kid...

Hmm... this is a toughie... Maybe its from a popular series or a collection of movies that I missed...
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollylovesbrandon
    wow, the only movie i can think of that resembles this is either Fern Gully 1 or 2 or Thumbelina!
    I love Fern Gully!
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 01:13 PM

Did you ever figure it out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holocaust Fairy Tales [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for classical fairy tales retold with the background of WWi, WWii and the Holocaust. This is a tough one, I know. So far I have found: The True Story of Hansel and Gretel Briar Rose Winter Song Phoenix and the Ashes Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears (maybe) Anton the Dove Fancier...

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

Fairy Tales and Movies [ 1 Answers ]

What is a fairy tale or movie that has to do with a person moving out and someone being sad about it?:confused:

View more questions Search