Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sahiltaurian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 01:48 PM
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of following a global strategy?
    Hi..

My question is What are the advantages and disadvantages of using global strategy when competing internationally? Can I relate thto any of the examples in some industry?

Thanks.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 01:38 PM
    One advantage is that you get to sell your products to a wider population. Another are the tax savings you may enjoy from doing business in certain countries and keeping those profits overseas.

Disadvantages can include dealing with varying regulations, politics and corruption in certain areas of the world which can add complexity and liability to meeting the company's objectives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advantages and Disadvantages [ 1 Answers ]

What are some advantages and disadvantages of GDP (Gross Domestic Product)?:confused:

Union advantages and disadvantages [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a union member?

Advantages and disadvantages [ 7 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a union member

What are some advantages and disadvantages in powerpoin? [ 3 Answers ]

What are some advantage and disadvantages when using powerpoint as far as slide templates, clipart, slide layouts, color and animation schemes?

Advantages and disadvantages of Apple [ 20 Answers ]

Dear all At the moment I will start my own internet business, so I am thinking on changing to a mac system, a G5 I think. My problem is that I never worked with Apple before, although I kwnon I can achieve better results, I don't know what are the advantages and disadvantages of using mac...

View more questions Search