Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duggie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Where do I locate the regulator valveto adust the water pressure in a mobile home?
    Where do I locate the regulator valveto adust the water pressure in a mobile home?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Hi Duggie:

Start at where your water pipe or water meter enters under the mobile home.. you should see the regulator in line somewhere near by. Looks like the picture (or very similar... and darker, too).
    Attached Images

albertmrb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Is it possible that the regulator is buried .Either where the water comes to the home or out at the street by the water main
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albertmrb View Post
    is it possible that the regulator is buried .Either where the water comes to the home or out at the street by the water main
    Albertmrb: thanks for answer but note this question was asked 5 years ago. Look at the posting date, under the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home park decides to charge for water but contract says they pay it: [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's parents live in a mobile home park and they say that they have been notified that they will have to start paying for water a whopping 48 bucks a month (a lot for a fixed income person) and next year 91 bucks. They do have a rental contract for space rent as do all the tenants that says...

Pressure Regulator [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for all the info//support. The water pressure is now a reasonable 50 psi. However, when the water faucets, etc are turned on, my daughter noticed a noise in one room. It seems that when the water passes through the newly installed pressure regulator There is a noticeable "humming noise"...

Pressure regulator failure - caused by water heater? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a plumber from our home warranty company tell me that the pressure regulator that failed wasn't covered because sediment in the hot water heater caused the failure. He didn't even look at the hot water heater which is less than 1 year old. Sediment is the only thing not covered on our...

Mobile home line for water hose [ 1 Answers ]

I need to install a line for a water hose on my mobile home. Need instructions.

Poor Water Pressure throughout House - Regulator Valve may need adjusting? [ 3 Answers ]

We are experiencing poor water pressure. We have lived in the house for about 2 years and have never had great water pressure. I noticed what seems to be a regulator valve of sorts on the main line coming into the house (see picture) and was wondering if I can adjust this valve to increase the...

View more questions Search