Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Guardian angels
    I heard that you can sometimes see your guardian angel while you sleep if you say some words before you go to sleep, I was wondering: what are these words, and does it work?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 10:47 AM
    I think it is just a myth or superstition. There are no magic words for anything like this
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Just a old tale, no magic words to make it happen
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 8, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Yeah, I think that must be a superstition or something. I don't think you can say anything to see an angel.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Well I guess you can ask them to let you see them, I have always felt smaller children may at times have the ability to see them.
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Mar 11, 2008, 11:12 AM
    There are people who believe we have one or several spiritual companions in life, whether these are spirit animals, guardian angels, spiritual companions, or something else; of course our rational mind does not believe in these things, even when we tell ourselves to, and so we do not see them usually. There are paganistic ways of seeing said spirits, but only if both you and the spiritw ill it so, and when the situation is just right; when the situation is right is hard to describe, since it's such a... well, spiritual thing; some people have met their spirit guide while meditating, others when they were tired and asking for it, when their rational mind is weaker and their inner child (a different level of consciousness) is a bit more present, and for others it takes something as extreme as a near-death experience, and even that is no guarantee for success.

You can try, but there's no sure way to know if you'll succeed; just make sure you don't get too much expectations, and focus on the path leading to the result rather than the result itself, so you won't confuse what's real with what you want to be real.

.. not sure if it helps, but figured I'd type at least a little down, that's different than blunt "no"'s from people who know probably little about all of this. ;)
    addaddadd Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 08:15 PM
    People who fear God have a Guardian Angel. It is written in the bible. Not all people have an angel of the Lord Almighty.
    douapuncte Posts: 31, Reputation: -6

Mar 28, 2008, 04:04 PM
    It's hard to say something certain. Sometimes we may have the impression that we see an angel or something like that. It may only be imagination. But we can't say it for certain that others don't see angels. Everyone sees what he wants to see because we all think different. Who knows maybe they see angel or something like that BUT THERE ARE NO MAGICAL WORDS TO DO SO Yourself.
    mamasgirl4ev Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 12:36 AM
    I believe in spirits, as my family has a gift. One I don't possess and I think it's because I want to so badly. I don't think we get to choose when to see them but rather they choose when they want to be seen. I wish I could help.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 12:32 AM
    I don't know how to contact the deceased but this incantation will conjure up a giant rat like demon that eats humans.

Bagahi laca bachahe
    Lamac cahi achabahe
    Karrrelyos
    Lamac lamec bachalyos
    Cabahagi sabalyos
    Baryols
    Lagozatha cabyolas
    Sam ahac et famyolas
    Harrahya !
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Have you ever listened to any John Edwards tapes? He has something on his tapes about meeting your spirit guide or guardian angel. It is a guided hypnosis that he guides you through to meet them. I tried it and it worked. You don't have to be asleep to do this. You need to be awake and go into the guided hypnotic state for it to work.

Sylvia Browne has something similar in a tape version also.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Both hacks.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jun 28, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Both HACKS.
    The best thing to do is to PRAY to God. For He is the Only ONE who can answer prayers and, of course, angels are only His servants and messengers.

http://justsaynodeal.com/

Power of Puma: Howard Dean Schemes To Shut Down Democratic Convention

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal guardian! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very important qeustion!! I have a younger sister who lives with our legal mother, but she is having an extremely tough time! But does very well with me and my husband. Is it legal for us to take her and be her legal gardians, is there some kind of form we have to fill out would we be able...

Guardian Angels [ 5 Answers ]

I would love to be able to 'hear' my guardian angels. Sometimes I think I do hear them but then I'm not sure if its them or just my mind. How do you know when your guardian angel is talking to you?

Guardian angels [ 2 Answers ]

What are Guardian angels and who is mine?

Legal guardian after 18 [ 2 Answers ]

I was given permanent custody of one of my daughters friends who was a teenager. Now that she is 19 what is my legal relationship to her? Can she still list me as next of kin for medical issues.

Generator for the house, Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I asked this question a long time ago, but it seems that I'm finally going to give in and buy one. I thought I could get away with just a portable generator, but after Wilma blew through South Florida, my house will not have power back until November 15th. Luckily, the weather is...

View more questions Search