Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CapAIM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Did I Blow It ?
    A few weeks ago I met this girl who was an acquaintance who is new to the area but I messed things up. A few weeks ago I bought something from a website she has where she sells handmade products but she didn't know that it was me who was. Eventually though I told who I was and she had figured it out, too.

So we started talking by exchaning emails when she told me she was looking forward to meeting new friends but wasn't sure where. I decided to tell her that I'd like to meet her sometime. I didn't put her on the spot, I just did it very casually. But since I did that she stopped talking to me. I feel stupid, not for taking that chance but because it I did too soon. I really felt like we had a lot in common and I was only trying to be friendly but now I blew it. Should I try to explain this to her or should I just cut my losses ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Maybe you could send her an email of places to go and things to do AND where are good places tp meet people in your area. If she sees you are passing on information of where she can meet people then she may not feel pressured that you were trying to put her on the spot.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Seems you got to personal, to fast and she backed off. You could send her places to go, but she may not be receptive to that, so I wouldn't push it. I think she would think your trying to weasel back in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace won't blow any air [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older Armstrong Air furnace I am not sure how old it is probably 20 years or so. Went to turn it on for the first time this year and the pilot light comes on and you can here it click on but it never blows any air out. It just keeps on going to eventually we turn it off. Any suggestions...

Blow out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier heating & air conditioning unit . This is the first time we have tried to use it this fall. When the unit tries to light it blows out the pilot and doesn't light. Usually with a big woof.. sometime its lights but usually doesn't.:rolleyes: please help

Husband cannot ejaculate? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am new,. I have been with my husband for 2 years and he has problems ejactulating, I thought he didn't have any problems until recently he said that he doesn't know why. However he can control himself, (what I mean is when he is hard he can make his penis move up and down and things like that)...

View more questions Search