Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domnanan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Acad certificate absolutely
    Hi,
    I'm trying hard to find a recognised institution which may provide certificate in Acad drafting by distance learning. Would you please help me?

Regards,

Dominique
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Online Education.net - Courses, Degrees, Online College Course Directory

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama Unamerican? Absolutely [ 26 Answers ]

It came to my attention that Barrack Obama is not a fan of our pledge of allegiance. And doesn't wear the American Flag Pin (Which ALL people in office have worn since 9-11-2001 to show unity and remembrance of all who died on that terrible day). This really speaks for itself. YouTube -...

Does he absolutely hate me or what? [ 1 Answers ]

I have know this guy at school for a few years. We used to laugh, tease, and joke with each other, but he got held back a grade and we didn't see each other at all the next year- except for an occasional glimpse in the hallway. Now, I see him in the hallways quite often, and also I see him during...

Absolutely Gross! [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a cat that constantly throws up hairballs, his food whatever. It's absolutely gross! What's wrong with it? I try feeding him less, that doesn't work. I try giving him more to eat, that doesn't work. We've tried different foods, that don't work. I'm all out of ideas. Please someone...

Absolutely Miserable [ 5 Answers ]

Please... all you men out there that are online... I have asked so many questions about my (so called) man, just one last chance before you all ignore all of my requests?! I "think" I am in love with this man but he only flirts with me and pays attention to me when he's horny. God, he is the best...

View more questions Search