Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aluitel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Process of Credit Appraisal?
    I have to make a credit appraisal for a investing bank, if anybody could help me the exact process and points that has to be considered, like, about the customer background, project analysis, market, future growth etc while making Credit Appraisal.

Thanks.
    manish ch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aluitel
    I have to make a credit appraisal for a investing bank, if anybody could help me the exact process and points that has to be considered, like, about the customer background, project analysis, market, future growth etc while making Credit Appraisal.

Thanks.
    Hi dude..
    I was going through the site and saw that you are also doing the same project (credit appraisal )in which I'm also doing..
    Can you send me your project
    amusive265 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aluitel

Thanks.
    You bt first need to understand about that h to do a credit appraisal of an organizationand den need to analyze that cn you tell me about that or snd sm data of that types plzzz dude

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit appraisal [ 1 Answers ]

What is credit appraisal and what are its contents? How is it different from project appraisal?

View more questions Search