Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Name of this book about a little elephant
    Okay guys, I NEED to remember the name of this book... hopefully I can achieve this with a little help from all of you. It was a book I read in the 5th grade about an elephant... NOT Babar... it was a chapter book and I think the name of the little elephant was the name of the book and I THINK it might have started with an a! Thanks guys! :o
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Elephant Books
    Elephant books and literature

I found a lot of books about elephants. If none of those in the links above are the right book, could you provide more information that you remember about the book... other characters, or any thing at all might be helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eerie 80's Cartoon Movie w/ Toy Pink Elephant? [ 10 Answers ]

O.K. maybe it was just eerie to me, but if you've seen it I'd like to hear your argument for why it's NOT eerie: All I can remember is a bunch of toys have a problem. One toy in particular, I'm thinking it's one of the main characters, is a Pink Elephant. One scene they are at the bottom of...

Maybe a little one? [ 4 Answers ]

So I am late on my period and I'm very regural my husband came in me I think the 7th of July and that's when I was fertile I didn't get my period last month I was suppose to get it the 7/27/07 now it's the 10th and nothing yet my boob hurt and my vains are showing more and I'm bloated but I'm not...

Elephant extinction [ 3 Answers ]

What measures have been taken to preserve the african elephant population?

Remember afterschool special, prehistoric elephant [ 2 Answers ]

I can't explain it; it's just driving me insane that I can't remember. There was a TV show I believe was an after school special when I was growing in the late 80's or early 90's that had an elephant that I believe was prehistoric and possibly purple. I recall that he had a distinctly annoying...

Dream of Elephant in my Subaru [ 5 Answers ]

I need some good dream interpreters to try this one: Early this morning I was dreaming about a young elephant, my dog (walker hound/lab cross) and my son out riding in my Subaru stationwagon and stopping by a lake for a breather. The young elephant was in the back seat with my dog and I walked...

View more questions Search