Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Taking Vicodin before I knew I was pregnant.
    Hello!

As you guys might know, I recently found out I am pregnant! I am very excited about this, but now I am freaking out because before I even knew I was pregnant, I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and took Vicodin and went under anesthesia. Could that hurt my baby? Will my baby be healthy. I am so worried. I am going to the doctor this Sat, I can't wait! :)

Thank you!
    William G Sims Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 05:36 PM
    NO , everything is OK! Congrats
    robkelly2242 Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Don't worry about it. Vicodan is only a problem if you take it for a long time, like 6 months, at high doses so that the baby is born addicted, or with depressed life signs.
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if I'm pregnant when taking clomid [ 8 Answers ]

I have been taking clomid and I want to know can I be pregnant with out feeling anything

Drinking quite a bit before I knew I was pregnant! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I just found out that I'm pregnant today & for the last 3-4 weeks have been drinking alcohol quite a bit with my hubby. A bit during the week & have been to some big party's on the weekends (Mainly beer). I think its only early days, as its just a month now from my last period. (I've done...

Taking cold medication and maybe pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have the flu and my head feels like it weighs alone 900lbs, I am almost 100% sure I am pregnant, but have not missed my period yet . My last period was on the 27 of August, and I have most of the symptoms. I can not see my doctor for another 3 days, so I am just wondering is there anything I...

Drinking before I knew I was Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I Just Recently Found Out I Am Three Months Pregnant. I Am Very Excited But Scared Because I Just Went To A Christmas Party On Friday And Got Very Drunk. That Was The Very First Time In A Long Time That I Had A Drink. I Had Been Very Busy With School And Work And I Just Finished Finals So I Was...

View more questions Search