Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChaelaC1Nik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 04:37 PM
    18 and want an apartment.
    Hey, I'm 18 and I want to get my own apartment. But my morther keeps telling me I will not be able to get it. And she can't co-sign for me cause she lives in Australia. But I plan on moving to Council bluffs, Iowa. And I was wondering if I will be able to sign the apartment contract on my own?? Please help :confused: :eek:
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 6, 2008, 04:43 PM
    If you have good references and a job you should be able to find one. Might be hard for you because you are young and have never had an apartment, hence no references. The job will make the difference, or if you have enough cash to pay your whole lease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New apartment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going to move in to a new studio (one room apartment) in couple of months and I really want To make it look good witout using a lot of money. I've looked at some examples in magazines and I Wonder if I should decorate my room in an extreme Fancy way that I like (such as leopard...

Apartment lease [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if I can brake my apartment lease due to a medical condition. I am going to get surgery and I'm not going to work for a few months,

Apartment A/C [ 11 Answers ]

I live in an upstairs apartment in Houston. My a/c is not cooling off the apartment. If cools off at night, but increases throughout the day, beginning around 10 am. I have all blinds closed, a ceiling fan in the bedroom, and an oscillating fan in the living room. I have not been running the...

New apartment gifts [ 2 Answers ]

What is an appropriate gift to give a young couple that has just moved into their first apartment.

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search