Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delaney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I'm very sexual active with my husband and I'm not taking any pills for three years. Last month I suppose to have my period but it only released light brown discharge with little bit of pink. It doesn't hurt, itch, or smell. But it was off and on situation. I just figured that it was my old blood but it keep going on for whole week and I checked with my doctor and he said that it was my old blood and that I'm going to start my period. But it's been past two weeks now and I still haven't had my period. I have already taken 9 test in the morning and afternoon but it's a negative. I've notice that on my 7th test, it was very light pink negative. Does that mean something? I've been having heachach more often then ever... the last time I had my headache was when I was pregnant. It's has been a year. I would notice that sometime I would have a very short pinch on my side but it doesn't hurt and it goes away in like 3 second. I've been craving for food at very late at night and still be hungry. Even when I eat during the day, three hours later, I'm hungry. Help me, I don't know what's going on with me. Can anybody give me some kind of answer so that I'm not worrying every day. (I'm 24 years old and healthy) We are trying to have a baby but it's only been a month.
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2008, 05:04 PM
    My test was really light too. I didn't think I was pregnant because of the second line being so lite, but I ended up being pregnant! So go to the doctor and get a blood test!! Best wishes!
    kpinkme Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 07:56 PM
    The reason that the second line shows up so light in the pregnancy test is that your hormones levels are low at that point call your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very confused.Pregnant or Not [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! A few weeks ago I suspected that I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test. It came up negative. I have taken two more since then and the also came up negative. However, I am still showing many signs of pregnancy, so I don't know whether to trust the test or see a doctor. My current symptoms...

Confused am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

My lmp was aug5th on a 25th day cycle because my lmp was on July 12th so that's how I got 25day cycle but they are usually 28day so its been 39days since my lmp I was suppose 2 get my period the 31st of aug. or sept2nd and it didn't come I'm 13days late for my period as of today being the 13th day...

Confused am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

My lmp was aug05 but n July it started july12 so how long would my cycle be if it stared on tha 05 of aug? Anyway so in aug my fertile days were the 12-20 I had intercourse everyday except for the 20 17th I had light bleedin between the 14th and 16th it lasted one day for a few hours I still...

Could I be pregnant,I'm really confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK I started have symptoms about a week ago, nausea, dizziness, extreme fatigue, headaches, and sensitivity to smells, both me and my husband thought I was pregnant. But know I have about three days till my period, and I've started bleeding, nothing heavy like my period normally is, and hardly any...

Confused about maybe being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I want to know if you can honestly be pregnant and still have your period? I have had so many people tell me that I look pregnant its kind of scary. But at the same time I am kind of scared to take a test. Not to mention I was told if I wasn't then if I thought about being pregnant too much...

View more questions Search