Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

Mar 6, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Anyone hear of humidex?
    I have looked into this company Humidex. I was wondering if anyone has one installed, how moist is their basement, how is it working. I am more looking on reviews for this.

To give you a reason why I am looking into it is because I have a very wet basement. It does not seep through the floors but it does a little through the walls. I am looking for the cheapest way to control the mold that forms on the walls.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Modem hear-say [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fairly computer savy but, a co-worker of my wife says a guy changed their dial-up modem out, and now their speed has increased. I told her I don't think it would work. All I a m able to get is an average 21.6Kbps on my dial up. Sometimes I can get 26. I have a V.92 56k. But have never...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.