Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 6, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Pain behind eyes
    I have had a pain behind my right eye all day. It feels like some one has punched me (no one Has) and it really hurts any suggestions
    addicted2u143 Posts: 35, Reputation: 6

Mar 6, 2008, 01:04 PM
    It sounds like you may have a migraine. I get them a lot and its always a pretty bad pain behind my left eye. The only thing that I know of doing besides taking excedrin migraine or a prescribed migrain medication is to lie down in a dark room. The light makes it worst if that is what's going on with you. Good luck, I feel your pain.:(
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 6, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Thanks I suppose looking at this screen for about 9 hours a day does not help
    addicted2u143 Posts: 35, Reputation: 6

Mar 6, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    Thanks i suppose looking at this screen for abbout 9 hours a day does not help

Computer screens definitely don't help, they are the worst for me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm pain upper leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I get arm pain and leg pain consitantly , a year ago I was rear ended I`ve had exrays mri`s and recent EMG my mri`s show l1 l2 turning dark l6/7 have buldging ,have something with my neck going on now too emg didn't show anything and constant lower back pain ,but I`m concerned...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search