Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilT Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Implantation Bleeding or Possibly Pregnant?
    [B]OK I had unprotected sex on feb 26 and on mar 4 I started cramping and bleeding. It started brown when I started then went red for 2 days. Today it was brown then it stopped for about an hour or so. Then I started dripping drops of red blood. Now I'm bleeding a light red flow still experiencing stomach cramps since the day I started bleeding. Could I be pregnant?:confused:
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 6, 2008, 01:41 PM
    When was your last monthly period?

Mar 6, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Well, the last one started on feb 2 and ended a week later. Well, I knew for a fact that that was a period. Well, I had unprotected sex wit my boyfriend on feb 26 and he nutted deep inside me. I was wondering if this could be implanataion bleeding because it started brown on the 4th which was Tuesday with cramping, then it turned red for 2 days(thurdsay)then still Thursday,it stopped this morning.so I changed my pad into a new one. Then I kept checking and it was little speckles of blood dried residue. Then I changed it again, then it was brown then it stopped for about 1 hour or 2 remaining brown. So I changed again, then it was red again with little drops. Then it picked up a red flow not enough to fill a pad. So I changed again, and its still red. I am cramping the whole time since I started on Tuesday. Usually I would think the 1st day is the worst day for cramping but I barely get cramps when I get my period but they be trying to sneak up on me only during the 1st day. But I just feel weird and it feels very different for me because Im cramping still. No I haven't never been pregnant before so its impossible for me to have a miscarriage. Im still wondering if it is a period or implantation bleeding because it keeps slowing down, then it stop for a while and start again. And usually my period just goes all the way through once it starts until its done, there is no stopping. So could I be pregnant? Should I get a hpt or go get tested for blood at a clinic? While I'm bleeding or wait until it stops?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Sounds like you are having your period. Every once in a while we get a period that is a little different than the norm. But the dates seem to corrolate with a period.

Mar 6, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Ok, could anyone tell me if I still should go take a hpt or go to a clinic because I still want to make sure... I mean my body usually doesn't act this way... somone could you please help me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2008, 04:19 PM
    You can take a HPT using first morning urine. I would wait about a week though. That way, if you are, you will give your body a chance to build up the pregnancy hormone.

Mar 7, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Ok... now Im spotting barely enough to fill a pad... is it best to buy a hpt or go to a clinic and get tested?

Mar 7, 2008, 08:22 AM
    I know there is something wrong... this has never happened to me before
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:31 AM
    If you are seriously concerned, go to your doctor.

Implantation bleeding (if it exists at all) is never like what you describe.

What you're describing sounds to me like an off period (which happens to us all occasionally), but if you are truly feeling unwell and as if something is wrong, then only a physician, PHYSICALLY seeing you, would be able to diagnose the problem.

Mar 7, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Yea Im going to go to the doctor... I know my body better than anyone else!
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Mar 7, 2008, 09:53 AM
    It sounds like a period just because the dates match up really well.. but like everyone else said go to the dr. to ease your fears and maybe get on some birth control to regulate your periods, if you not trying to get pregnant!

Mar 7, 2008, 10:17 AM
    I never said that I wasn't trying for a baby... and people can still have periods when they are pregnant if people think that's what it is... I know plenty of people who had a period some of the months throughout their pregnancy and dome people throughout the whole nine months. Every woman's body reacts different and every woman's pregnancy is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I having implantation bleeding or am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

About two to three weeks ago a put on my last patch of birth control and a week and a half before I was suppose to get my period I started with a light period or what ever it is.. I want to know if its because of me taking the birth control off or is it that I can be having implantation bleeding??

Implantation Bleeding? Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago. I was supposed to start my period a few days after that... Two days ago I had light bleeding (my period is usually REALLY heavy, so a light period is very unusual) what is implantation bleeding and how do I know if this is? It ranges from really...

Implantation bleeding? Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 years old.I have started bleeding 4 days prior to my period. I haven't been on any form of birth control. My last period was on September 14,2006. It is a light color and it is not a heavy flow. I have been bleeding for 1 1/2 days. It is not getting any darker or heavier. Could this be...

Can I be pregnant, is this implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, The first day of my last period was July 19, 2006, I had never be on birth control. My period was suppose to come today August 16, but yesterday I notice a pinkish discharge. This discharge is very very light, I wear a panty liner and keep checking hoping that my period...

Implantation bleeding.. Possibly pregnant?advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes my husband and I are Trying to conceive. I got off BCP on June 24th. And we had unprotected sex sevearl times in July. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it showed I was ovulating. We had sex the 22nd-24h and the 27th. I had some cramps which felt like my period was coming. Since my...

View more questions Search