Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simply_devious Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 08:25 AM
    Sending mp3 files over the net...
    Not sure if this falls down the category of mp3's bit anwho...
    I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent to me but it won't open with any of my media players and I’m thinking maybe it's the site that isn’t working properly my question is.. Does anyone know any other sites like the one I use so that I can try using that one instead? :confused:

This is the file... Check it out maybe you can make some sense out of it--->

(http://d55.yousendit.com/F/3MKCMQUUPPOQM36PFRLE2EBXPP/renamed_MAD%20TV%20-%20''Comic%20Jeff%20Garlin.''%20(Recorded%20Dec%20 10%202005%20WTTG).TiVo )
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 30, 2006, 01:26 PM
    You could always try using something like MSN IM but it can take some time to send. I have never had a problem with www.yousendit.com! You also need to ask your friend what type of file they are sending you and what program there using as this also can make problems with you opening it.

I would also remind you that most music has copy rite, you need to make sure your not breaking the law in any way with what your sending.
    simply_devious Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Thanks for the advice you're right maybe its not the site at all maybe it's the file its self...
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 31, 2006, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simply_devious
    thanks for the advice you're right maybe its not the site at all maybe its the file its self...
    Hi that's great just drop them a mail and check, I think there trying to send you a file using TiVo from what I can see.

Is that some kind of selfrecord TV boxes or something, because this could be where your issue lies;)
    jaysscholar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 11:40 AM
    And just for future reference juat in case on day it does turn out to be the site, you could also use http://www.megaupload.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending photos via email [ 4 Answers ]

Recipients have difficulty opening photo attachments or say they take whole page or 2 pages. My OS is Windows SE, 500Mhz, 191Mb Ram, 14 GB available hard drive, have comcast cable and Outlook Express 6.0 Isave photos as jpg files, either scanning in or using card reader for my memory card from my...

Sending email [ 2 Answers ]

Until recently I have been able to open "My documents"- double click on a picture or file and then be able to click on: file-send-page by email. Then I could send from my isp address to my hotmail and Yahoo accounts. I am no longer able to do this. I am not sure what or how it was changed. I have...

Sending music files over the net using websites.. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone I just registered because I could really use some help. When I want to send a file over the net, a music file I use this site www.yousendit.com but I don’t think its working all that well anymore because I asked a friend of mine to send me a file using this site and the file was sent...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Sending attachments in email [ 2 Answers ]

I scanned an article to a friend in email. It came through way too large in the body of her letter. When she tried clicking onto the pprclip to copy, nothing happened. What needs to be done on my end when I send an attachment so my scans show up normal printable size in the body of emails? I...

View more questions Search