Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSRdz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Transfer of Probation From Texas to California
    My boyfriend has been accepted into a college in California. What steps does he need to take to transfer the probation? Is it difficult to transfer probation for education purposes from Texas to California?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Hello C:

Go here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

I don't think the purpose matters as much as the process. Everybody who wants a transfer has a good reason.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

How do I transfer probation to another state

I want to move to Texas and I am on probation [ 18 Answers ]

I just recently got a DUI in Ohio on October 5,2007. I got put onto probation in November. I am on probation for a year. I wanted to transfer everything to Texas and continue my probation there. I can't find a job or anything here in Ohio. I have a place to stay in Texas and I know it would be a...

Colorado probation transfer to Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic violence case on me, pending if I complete 1 year probation anger management classes and parenting classes. I spoke with my probation officer to get a transfer back to Texas, he told me to get a job and not to worry. Well I get in contact with the probation office here in Texas...

Probation transfer from WI. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend was living in Tennessee and got a little behind on his child support after 22 years of paying religiously, and was extradited to Wisconsin and spent a year in jail there. They let him out with time served and one year's probation almost 2 months ago. He has been trying to get transferred...

Probation transfers in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how long it would take for someone with a felony to be transferred fron Texas to Montana?

View more questions Search