Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delaney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Missed period but releasing light brown/pink discharge
    I suppose to have my period sometime around Feb. 17 (my period is irregular) and I'm very late. I've been releasing light brown discharge when I suppose to have my period and I just thought it was my old blood before my period but after 7 days I was still releasing brown discharge but sometime very light pink. As of today, I'm still releasing brown/pink discharge but it's very off and on. I went to doctor about 4 days ago and they just said that it's a old blood from my cervic and that I'm going to start my period. But it hasn't! Right now we are trying to have a baby but all 9 pregnancy test came up as a negative. My last two were very light negative. Some of my sign were light headache, very thrity and hungry (night craving), sometime quick sharp pinch on my side but it doesn't hurt a bit. What's wrong with me? Help me!:confused:
    devinnnpppp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 07:44 PM
    I have the same symptoms, I always feel very thirsty and die for something to drink, during the day I can barely eat anything, but when nighttime rolls around I'm real hungry. I wear a liner, because I have pink discharge also, and mild cramping. The discharge will be heavy sometimes then real light.
    Briiee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 03:05 PM
    I have the same problem !
    I'm planning on going to get a physical very soon
    If you guys find out what it is please email me
    [email protected]
    krissyp88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 10:58 PM
    I missed my period last month in April its now may its late but I've started to bleed very lightly pinkish red what is this my period is never this light

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light Bleeding/Brown Discharge 2wks before period [ 7 Answers ]

I am 19 years old my period seemed to beaocme irregular last month. It Came On in the beginning of the month and stayed on for full 7 days but was light. Then it came on about the 14 stayed on light for two days and went of. Then came on full blast on the 17th.I had a uti and will be finished...

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

Brown discharge light spotting after Period [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I had my period this last week and I just started a new BC Pill called Cryselle after I had beenon Seasonqiue for sometime. But now its been a couple days after my period and I had VERY LIGHT brown discharge and then tonight I noticed some spotting when I wiped. What could this be? Just...

View more questions Search