Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flintstones1962 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2006, 12:26 AM
    RIS ( Remote Installation Service ) something strange!!
    Hello,
    As I've understood from the books I've red about RIS, specially using RipRep.exe to create an image from a prototype computer and put on the RIS server, so it can be installed remotely on any other computer that has the same congigurations, I've tried this, but I can install this image created by RipRep.exe to any computer with whatever onfiguration, except that I've only to install the drivers sommetimes for the VGA.. etc.

What happened with me is by accident or it can be repated without any problems ?

Greetings

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter universal fan remote installation [ 3 Answers ]

Using fan with three wires... From fan: 1. black marked LIGHT KIT 2. black plain not marked 3. white marked NEUTRAL Hunter remote unit Five wires:

Installation manual for remote fan control [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the installation manual for Harbor Breeze UC 9050T remote control? It got misplaced and the electrician needs information...

Hampton Bay Wireless Remote Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I've just installed a Hampton Bay Reddington IV ceiling fan, and I'm not sure about the directions to install the wireless remote. The remote has five wires coming out of it. 2 white (AC IN N, MOTOR N), 2 black (AC IN L, MOTOR L) and 1 blue (FOR LIGHT). However, I've only got 3 wires coming out...

Windows XP update failures after Service Pack 2 installation [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing XP Service Pack 2, the few updates that have occurred subsequently have all failed to install after downloading. Downloading seems to reach 95% completion normally and then slows right down. 'failed' then appears against the update name.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.