Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevaehrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Is this implant bleeding or light period?
    How do you know the difference between your period or implant bleeding? I got my what I think is my period in a way 4 days early with I am never early.. have sex thro out the month unprotected.. The whole time before I started bleeding I had dull headaches and lower back pain. But I woke up had bleeding not heavy at all wore a pantiliner. Seems like ionly bleed when I wipe most the time have a few drops on the pad. That night nothing went pee had little brown blood, then red again and it's a little heavier but still not normal and when I wipe there is not much and still have a pantiliner on.. I don't know what to think have slight cramps too and I never have cramps during my AF.. What you think.. Will it be too soon to test in two days when I was suppose to get my period? Any one have this happen
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Could be your period getting ready to start up... could be you are pregnant. It is not uncommon to have some slight cramping or backache with some light bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy. Many women feel as if they are about to start their periods at anytime. Most pregnancy tests would pick up a pregnancy a couple of days prior to your period starting. You could wait a few more days and see what happens... whether you get a more normal period or nothing and test at that time if need be. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleeding after period and intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I got my periods on the 12th of June, it lasted 4-5 days. On the 21st I had Intercourse which my boyfriend came in me. On the 27th I experienced a Slight red mark on my underwear and a pinkish brown colour and when I Wiped. It stopped but the next day I wiped it appeared again. What...

Am I experiencing implant bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on November 23. We BD 3 times around my ovulation. Yesterday I had some spotting too light for a pad or a tampon and it had stopped by this morning. My period is due on December 18. Does this sound like implant bleeding or a strange period? I took a pregnancy test yesterday...

Light Bleeding, days before expected period [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I have an irregular period for the most part (irregular in legnth of time, not flow). Lately it has been coming around the 20th but yesterday I noticed some very light pink fluid on my toilet paper. After that, there was no other sign of blood. I have had concerns about pregnancy and I am...

Virgin. Light Brownish bleeding no period? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 and me and my boyfriend want to keep our virginity till we get married so he sometimes ejaculates on my breasts and sometimes by rubbing on my clitoris and ejaculating on my stomach. I had my last period on 12 may 2007 and yesterday on 9 June I had light bleeding coloured dark brown I...

Implant bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have stated before that my period started on the night of the 20th really late like it was almost the 21st. I had what I thought was regular bleeding the 21st and 22nd then it went to light pink blood could that be implant bleeding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search