Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viraj75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2003, 08:46 PM
    Technological Impacts on Business & Society
    Hi, :)

I would like to get some help on a business paper due on the Technological Impacts on Business & Society.

I would really appreciate if could get some written info for reference, or some websites or some ready material.

Thanking You,
    Viraj75

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think society has gotten stupider? [ 16 Answers ]

Is it just me or is society as a whole getting stupider? No offence. But I have to admit from the status quo, the majority of western civilization is becoming irrational,and just plain retatarted. As a young adult I have noticed these thing, all my friends just party, get drunk get high but wats...

Today's society [ 18 Answers ]

In today's society I have found it very difficult to find a woman that likes herself most of the girls I've dated have had a significant amount of flings to relationship ratios and most of them tend to tell me these things without me asking its almost as if most of them have a guys mind like they...

Classless Society [ 4 Answers ]

Is a classless society possible? Marx suggested it is under communism. It seems that his idealism exceeded the bounds of the attainable.

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Impacts of Technology on Business & Society [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to get some help on a business paper due on the Technological Impacts on Business & Society. I would really appreciate if could get some written info for reference, or some websites or some ready material. Thanking You, Viraj75

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.