Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy_man21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 03:00 PM
    88 honda crx si cranks but does not crank
    My honda cranks and seems to want to start but doesn't. I've checked the spark, fuel, and compression all were good. I was thinking maybe there is a bad sensor or somtheing if so what sensor can cause a new start. Also when I crank it and stop I hear the radiator fluid pumping a couple seconds after I stop cranking
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda won't start, cranks won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda Accord, the timing belt is turning rotor in distributor, car acts as if it is getting no fuel or spark, tried to get it to fire with starting fluid, would not fire, any ideas?

84 Honda CRX [ 11 Answers ]

After 238,000 miles, my Honda suddenly developed a sputtering problem one day while I was just crusing down the road. I have to pump the gas pedal, and/or downshift to keep it running. It doesn't take much under load, I have to barely push or pump on the gas pedal, to build up speed. I know this...

Honda Accord won't crank [ 1 Answers ]

My 1992 Honda Accord Lx won't crank. If starter spray is put in it cranks but cuts right back off. A mechanic tested my fuel pump and it's good. He's thinking that maybe it's the distributor or relay. Could this be the problem? If so where can I find a picture and description of the things that...

Honda accord 96 cranks but will not start [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Honda accord 96 M/T was working fine... nerver had lectrical problems last 6 years. I was working on Idle Valve when a short circuit occurred on IAC wireharness. Now the car will not start. It cranks. I checked all fuses and found one blown, replced it. Checked most of the relays, they click....

1990 crx si no computer led, cranks, but no start [ 5 Answers ]

I am at my wits end. I will nutshell what is going on real quick. I recently purchased a 90 crx si one owner, 141K mile car that has sat for about 1.5yrs. I replaced the battery, drained the gas, put plugs in and tried to start. Car turns over, but no go. I then verified no spark, so I said hey...

View more questions Search