Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    realkoolkat44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Computer will not start
    I have a ms-6123 mainboard, 3 hard drives, cdrom, network,agp video,sound, modem cards with 192megs of memory. I'm running windows 98 and 2000. I took 2 of my hard drives out. Later I put them back in and now my computer just hangs they. The power light is on and the drive light stays on also. Took everything out even the motherboard check for loose connections. But still have the same problem. Even tried resetting the bios buy taking out the battery for half an hour. Can anybody help.
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:12 PM
    The motherboard is fried.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer will not start [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, When I attempt to turn on my computer it says restarting. It just keeps restarting itself and will not allow the computer to finish loading. I was told that this sounds like a internet worm. Do you guys agree? If this is do you have any suggestions on how I can fix it without taking it to...

New computer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have put together a new computer: mother board, cd rom, hard drive, AGP video card, DDR memory stick. Power up the unit, fans come on, lights on mother board, no post beep, nothing on monitor..? I've removed everything and tried starting... nothing still. Any thoughts?

Computer does not start [ 9 Answers ]

AMD ATHLON(tm) no response after pressing start button compu machine red lamp does not blink monitor remains blanc and computer produces beeps with short intervals

Computer does not start AT ALL [ 9 Answers ]

A friend of mine put some more RAM in his computer. After that, it did not start. At all. No power light, fan, sounds, anything. Even with the new RAM out it still does not work. Am I right in assuming that even if the motherboard got fried somehow the power supply should still turn on? Is it...

Computer Will Not Start Up [ 2 Answers ]

I using an AMD Athlon XP 1800+, 256mb DDR RAM, 4MB S3 Video Card running Windows XP. Sometimes when I start up my computer it doesn't start, I just get a blank screen and the monitor light flashes orange. Can someone please help me with this problem. Thanks

View more questions Search