Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 10:59 AM
    My mom's loser boyfriend
    So 4 years ago my parents got a divorce, I was 13. I kind of expected it so it didn't hit me as hard as I thought. My mom started dating this guy who was 23 and she was 37. I was a bit bothered by this but at the time she let me do practically whatever I wanted, and I was a rebellious teen I guess you could call it at that time. After awhile she started to date this loser 24 year old and is still with him. My dad and brother fought him, he tried to fight my boyfriend, almost killed my mother a few times - he's really dangerous and my mom kicked him out for me. This past November she had him at the house and told me I was not to come home because he was there. This really upset me and actually the landlord had a restraining order against him - so I called him. I know it was really messed up to do but I was mad, so she found out and threw me out for her boyfriend. Of course my father took me in but now she's denying ever kicking me out for him - he's a total lowlife, he has no front teeth, no job, not even a goodlooking lowlife - I mean, does anyone know what she could possibly be doingthis for? She's also screwing over my brother really bad, I don't understand. What could it be?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Some women feel insecure and like they can not live without a guy in their life.
    Unfortunately, the kids are the ones that have to suffer because they choice 'the need'
    To have a boyfriend over their own kids.
    jp1 Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Mar 5, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Hun you've herd the saying love is blind

Its hard to get out of an abusive relationship,its OK people saying just leave or chuck him out,but its not that easy,I've bin there is hard to leave or chuck them out when you think you love them.
    You think what will I do with out him or what will he do with out me,they string you along with words and get amental hold over you saying 'i can't live with out you' n 'i love you,your myeverythin' n all that rubbish and sum women can't get away from it.I did thank god,but I no its hard to get away from them,they always talk you round,always talk their way back in the door,I had to move house to get away from him,so he didn't no were I was and I new he wouldn't nock at the door.
    It took me 6months to get away from him,he wouldn't let me see myfamily,or go out he would go out and lock the door,so I couldn't go anywere,he'd mentally abuse me saying 'no 1 would want me only him','no1 would love me the way he does' ' no one would treat me as good as he did' and 'i can't live without you' he hit me several times I had ablack eye and we went food shoppin and my friend seen me he wouldn't let me talk to her,myfriend died and we went to the funeral I cryed because he was mybest friend when we got home he beat me black and blue for crying then said sorry but it was myfault for making him mad.
    And I thort at the time being 15 and stupid that I loved him

Your mother is blinded by love thinking the sun shines out his ,I hope she see's him for what you say he is and that you get your mother back just be patient and try to talk with her,let me no how things go if you need to chat private message me and ill get back to you asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to protect my child from Loser Dad [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 3 1/2 she is very out going and wonderful to say the least. 4 years ago I made the mistake of sleeping with David and getting pregnant, he gave me the best thing in the world, but now my little girl is paying for my mistake. He is a high school drop out who can't keep a job, he owes...

Do you watch The Biggest Loser ? [ 6 Answers ]

To tell you the truth I am fan of The Biggest Loser show and I can relate to a lot of the problems those people are going through. How many of you are watching this show. Do you like it ?

Are you a loser? [ 21 Answers ]

What is your definition about "loser"? I constantly think people are losers if they drop school because they spent their money traveling instead of paying tuition, or people made big mistakes at work(like talking rubbish about boss,steal stuff), or people who don't pass tests because they don't...

Pregnant By A 3-Night Stand! Guy Is A Mean Loser! [ 2 Answers ]

He's a loser and I'm an idiot woman. I am pregnant (about 1 month) and this guy and I had sex 3 times in the last year. He's being mean and nasty and/or ignoring me now, so I'd like to know what rights I have and what he will be mandated to do as far as financial support. I didn't do this alone,...

View more questions Search