Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msattitude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Violation of Probation
    My boyfriend probation officer said he violated his probation because he caught another charge but the probation case is before the new charge case. What would happen? Would they hold that court date to see if he actually committed the charge? This is in the state of Virginia.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 03:29 PM
    There will be a probation violation hearing to determine if he violated his probation. His judge will decide what happens next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on probation, and I got a Non-Traffic Citation for Criminal Mischief the other night. I punched a candy machine, it fell over and broke. Very stupid, I know. I pleaded guilty and Im waiting for the next date to come in the mail. Did I violate probation?

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend violated his probation which is up in July 08. He has been incarcerated since Dec 7, 07 with a court date of 1-8-08. He does not have residence in the state he was convicted in, but does with his dad and has a job. What are the chances that he will be released to his dad? ...

Probation Violation! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I am currently on probation... just into my first year and a half of a 5 year probation sentence for check fraud... anyway... I recently got a shoplifting charge in New Jersey( also where my probation is) I went to court this morning and I guess because of my prior criminal...

Violation of probation [ 2 Answers ]

This is my first time violating probation. My question is will they take me in and lock me up when I see my probation officer ?Or will they wait until they find out what the outcome of my new charges are to violate my probation?

Probation Violation in FL [ 5 Answers ]

HELP, please!! I just received a letter from the Clerk of Courts stating that I am in violation of probation and there is a warrant for my arrest. They also returned my money order for payment of fines. Apparently, I did not pay the fines by the deadline. I have contacted my attorney, however,...

View more questions Search