Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnsimpson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Airport Runway Construction Requirements
    I have been asked to find the construction requirements to construct a runway that would withstand the weight of an airliner plus its cargo of approximately 100,000 pounds. Where do I go to fine the specs for such a project?
    I need the info so that I can estimate the cost of construction.
    Thanks
    John Simpson
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Jan 30, 2006, 06:38 AM
    Might want to start here

http://www.faa.gov/arp/100home.cfm
    architect_arjun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Hi,
    Iam Student Of Construction Management At Pune, India And Having Similier
    Proble Of Finding The Requirements In Terms Of Equipment For Runway Construction
    Please If Have Got Any Information Please Do Forward It To Me...

Thanke,
    Ar. Arjun Kulkarni
    shahrehman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 08:20 AM
    What is the minimum and maximum gradient slope in runway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airport mishap [ 10 Answers ]

I was taking an airline when the plane was delayed. After it arrived and we boarded, the stewardesses gave their safety speech, the plane sat along time on the tar mat and then we were that the airplane had mechanical problems and would have to be repaired. Another plane was brought in and...

MD Requirements [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone here gone to med school with a non-science background? I have a BBA, and am wondering if I can do med school. Just want to hear what you guys think. Thx

Trap Diameter requirements [ 5 Answers ]

Tom, I had asked some questions previously for roughing in plumbing for a basement. I have a few more questions for you. 1) Does code require the trap to be the same diameter as the trap/waste arm? For my wetbar I ran a 2" horizontal waste line to where it is roughed at of the wall. Does...

Chimney Height Requirements [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a new chimney built and I understand the 2-10-3 rule regarding height. But I don't know if I'm allowed to include a chimney cap as part of the measurement. Any help appreciated.

Apartments and Cosigning Requirements [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine is trying to find an apartment. A rental has come up, but the landlord is requiring that he not only cosign, but have someone in the CITY cosign for him as well. He is - from out of state. - had a house foreclosed on him before. - does have pets (1 cat and 1 dog). Is it...

View more questions Search