Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karagirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Should I even go?
    Hi,
    I psted a blog last week I think, asking about pregnancy confirmations... Well, I never made it to the pregnancy center, my boyfriend bailed on me, so he's taking me this week, but I'm wondering if it's even worth going?

I've ut on a little weight, and my belly is poking out quite a bit, and it's kind of hard, or firm, but yet still kind of squishy(would that be normal fr someone whose pregnant but in really early stages?)... and I somewhat got my period this month, it wasn't normal, it was extremely light, I usually get heavy ones, but this period was more just like a little spotting, and I heard that can happen in your first trimester, So like I said, I'm wondering if I should even bother going, I've taken a hpt and two coma out negative. Two pos.

Maybe with this information someone could give me some advice?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 12:24 AM
    I would definitely go to find out for sure what's going on. I'm assuming at a pregnancy confirmation they confirm whether you're pregnant? And I'm getting the impression you're not sure. I'd want to know personally. Because if you are you either need to start going to your check ups and making sure you're doing all the stuff to stay healthy for your baby or schedule your abortion. Or maybe decide what you want to do still. (I didn't read your other post so I don't know how you feel about maybe being pregnant or anything)
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 5, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Sounds like you are probably pregnant. You need to go!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 03:20 PM
    If you got the positive results after the negative... you are very likely pregnant... rare to get a false positive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search