Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Good audition songs?
    What would be some good audition songs? For a medium to low voice?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 02:29 AM
    What is the audition for? Are you also looking for songs that are just for a female or ones that would work for either a male or a female? How old are you, please? Just so you know, I have been involved in the performing/theater arts for a very long time.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 01:40 PM
    The Scarlet Pimpernel has some good medium range songs...

As does Chess, Wicked, Jekyll and Hyde, and even My Fair Lady.

I'd stick to Broadway musicals for auditions, but not knowing what you're auditioning for, this is just a shot in the dark.
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 09:53 AM
    I'm thirteen. And yes, only female please
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 05:07 AM
    It would still be good to know what you are auditioning for, please? Knowing that would help in the selection of your songs. For instance, if you are auditioning for a part in a musical as opposed to being in a choir that does serious sort of music, it can make a great difference as to what you might choose for audition pieces. It could be art songs or selections from musicals depending on what it is for. Thanks!
    Broadwaybound Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Well I'm thirteen and female and I'm auditioning to be in a broadway Christmas play kind of thing could u tell me some songs that would be good for that audition clough?
    libb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 11:28 AM
    I am 9 and I have taken grade three in singing I am taking an audition for a real important educational play an dit would be nice to have some tips on what song I could sing
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 11:39 AM

Have you thought of Annie?
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 05:22 PM
    Old and now archived thread that has had sufficient enough answers. Plus, it's now attracting piggybacked questions.

New and currently, generally visible thread by libb can be found by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...gs-431353.html

Please address her questions there.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Clique Movie Audition. Am I good enough [ 4 Answers ]

So ever since I was little I've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much Since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now there's auditions for the Clique movie,...

I am trying to download Audition from Nexon. But something is wrong! [ 3 Answers ]

Its just not downloading. Its setup thingy is like 100% but it has a hourglass (the cursor) on it for like 5 minutes... wat do I do?:mad:

Audition songs for 'Oliver!' [ 2 Answers ]

My son is auditioning for the part of 'Oliver'. He needs to have 2 songs prepared to sing. I have pasted a part of the audition details to the end of this question. I am thinking of 'Circle of Life' and 'Under the Sea'. Do you think these are good choices based on what they say they are...

Orchestral audition CD'S [ 1 Answers ]

I want to audition classical pieces on a CD and be able to erase and re record when necessary. What type of blank CD should I buy?

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search