Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachael39553 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Hair folicle test
    Do soma's show up on a hair folicle test?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 05:01 PM
    If they are looking for muscle relaxers they sure can.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 08:07 PM
    As J9 has mentioned, it will depend on what tests they are doing, but if they look for it and/or if it is included in the tests ran, yes it will show up.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Drugs are incorporated into the hair shaft from the bloodstream, so that being said, Yes. Even new hair growth for the next 90 days will have trace amounts of the drug.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Folicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... a little over 30 days ago, I tried meth. It might have been equivalent to a few lines. I'm not an habitual user, don't use it, just tried it, and haven't used it since. I now am going for a hair folice test for a job application and HR told me they are testing for drug use within the...

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

Hair Folicle Test [ 12 Answers ]

I was told that taking steam baths or saunas will open your pores and help detoxify your body, because you sweat out all the toxins. Is this true?

Hair folicle test [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé snorted cocaine 1x Dec. 9th 2007 and took a few pills. He has to have a hair folicle test done with his body hair by Jan 26th 2008 will it show in the test?

How to pass a hair folicle test [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to pass a hair folicle test. Does anybody know by experience?

View more questions Search