Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimini2010 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 04:33 PM
    2nd generation Ipod
    I have a pink 2nd generation iPod... for some reason I can't open my iPod on the computer I have itunes on my computer but when I plug my iPod into the computer and open up itunes ti can see that my iPod is plugged in and for that reason I can't add or delete any songs on my iPod...
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Mar 11, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Do you mean it *can't* see that your iPod is plugged in? If so, you might try resetting it as described here. If this doesn't work, let us know what computer you're trying to use with your iPod, whether you've changed computers recently, and the operating system (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.5, etc.).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical generation capacity [ 1 Answers ]

What is the total US fossil fuel based electric generation capacity?

The NEW sharecropping generation [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: The middle class are turning into the new sharecroppers. They're sharing their crop with predatory lenders. Minimum payments are designed to have them pay FOREVER!! The subprime meltdown is only the beginning. In my view, predatory lenders are WORSE than drug dealers. At least...

Thoughts from the older generation. [ 4 Answers ]

Another forwarded e-mail. Enjoy. And for those who have seen this before, I apologize in advance!:D ----------------------------------------- A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office. "Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken...

View more questions Search