Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angeleana West Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Forms and registrations
    What forms do I need to have in order to start a business
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Mar 4, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Not enough information. In what state are you starting the business and what type of business are you starting. Will it be a sole proprietorship or have employees?

Shirley
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Hello A:

Hire a CPA. He'll tell you.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 03:04 AM
    You will most likely get good information from this site if you first provide enough information. That is what this site is for, answering questions and providing/exchanging information.

What kind of business is it that you are wanting to start and where are you wanting it to be located? Depending on the type of business, where it is located and other factors involved in your business, there may be no forms or many forms that you would need to complete and submit to the proper authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two w2 forms? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I changed status from F1 to H1b (h1b started oct 2005) and I know now that I can file 1040NREZ and 8843. I received a W2 from my university for one pay check that I got in January 2005 and I have a w2 from my current employer as well for the paychecks during rest of 2005. How do I...

Home based business registrations [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: lor="Red"] hi i would like to register for a home based business, but i have no way of sending my fees to the survey company, they only accept credit cards or money order (canada / usa). i don't have a credit card, and i am in cebu,...

Forms [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student with an F1 visa in Mass. And was wondering which forms I need to fill. I work as a teaching fellow in my university.

No W2 forms [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can file a state tax return without w2 forms I sent a 4506 form to IRS requesting copies. They sent my check back and said this info was unavailable due to 7 years had past and they no longer have these records. I lost all personal papers in a tornado. I can't remember all...

What forms [ 3 Answers ]

I entered USA on F1 in Aug 2001. 2005 Aug I changed to H1B from F1 (OPT). What tax forms do I need to file for 2005 year?

View more questions Search