Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Jan 29, 2006, 03:07 PM
    How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC!!
    I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?
    mnbuin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2006, 03:59 AM
    You need to convert DVD or video files to iPod mp4 format and then sync to your iPod with itunes.
    Check this great guide http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/253137

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Children's videos! Scary [ 1 Answers ]

When I was very little I used to watch this one video with a series of kind og grim reaper tales almost.. some kind of "tales". One of them had to do with this girl that was wandering lost in a forest and this owl comes to her and shows her how inside of a tree is this little home with a bed a...

Transferring movie/videos [ 1 Answers ]

I assume it is possible to transfer personal video footage from a digital camera memory card to a DVD Writer. Is there any specific software/hardware required? I have WinXP Home, Geforce FX5200 Ultra, display card, Realktek Audio and AMD Athlon XP3000+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.1ghz. Any URLs on...

Getting Need for Speed 2 music and videos [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone knows where to get/download Need For Speed 2 or Need For Speed 2 special edition songs and videos? Or how to extract videos (the one from showcase) or music from Need For Speed 2 special edition? Infinite Thanks to you people... :)

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search