Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Des_Nosferatu Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie
    Hi There,
    For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows.

1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls.

2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that this man is held captive by this goblin or troll in his mountain cave. The goblin or troll is a blacksmith and has the means to make weapons. After observing how the goblin or troll makes weapons, the man gets his idea on how to escape. The goblin leaves on a journey and the man goes to work crafting a sword for his escape. The goblin returns and the man kills him with his newly made sword, and then sets off on his real quest. It includes going to a castle of some sort.

I'm afraid that's about all I remember though. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You Very Much,
    Matt...
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Hi it could be ator the invincible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Fantasy/horror movie with trick ending [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what the title of a movie is that I saw in the 80's on a cable station. All I saw was the ending, and it involved a boy waking up from a terrible nightmare (which apparently was the whole movie). He goes to his kitchen and maybe chats with someone. He returns to his...

Horror movie title [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?

Horror Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a horror movie in which several hunters went on a hunting trip in a remote area and came across a colony of inbreeding humans which chased and killed most of the hunters.

Looking for an old horror movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Hell I need an expert. Looking for a movie title from my childhood. 60s or 50s ?Horror/monster movie. It takes place on an island. The island has villagers, a town and a very private research center that is off limits. The research lab is doing cancer research, I think, and their experiments go...

View more questions Search