Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 10:43 AM
    How Long Will It Show?
    OK, well, I've been taking Vicodin (Hydrocodone Bitartrate) just for recreational use. I have been taking 3-6 500 mg-5 mg pills a day for about a week, maybe a week and a half. I don't have a prescription for this. I get it from a buddy of mine who uses it for his knee. What I'm trying to ask is how long would it take for this to leave my system if I quit taking them. The reason I ask is because I have a job interview in 13 days (March 17, 2008) for a company (not going to mention names) that will definitely do a drug test before employment. Will I be clean if I stop taking them today (March 4, 2008)? Someone please help. It would be great if I can get multiple responses. Thanks
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Mar 4, 2008, 10:52 AM
    You should stop taking them now regardless if you have a job interview or not.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Depending on your Height, Weight, and the strength of the pill and how many you have taken, it can taken anywhere from 1-6 days. So I would Mos def stop taking them if I were you.
    missy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 06:45 PM
    How long will it take for morphine, methadone, and ultram to leave your system, and pass a drug test?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 06:51 PM
    I think the main question should be whether you plan on staying off these drugs after you pass the drug test. These are highly addictive drugs that should only be used under a doctors care. I think it's time to seriously consider getting some help for this addiction.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Of course it depends on the amount you use, the length of time, quality, your weight and general health, and most importantly the type of drug screening used and if it measures metabolite up to several days. Takes generally 24-36 hrs, I'd stay off them for 5 days to be completely safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi a long long time ago [ 6 Answers ]

Do not remember much -it was in a jungle and this slime kept doubling in size and would soon take over the world. That all I can remember does anyone have any idea as to the title??

How long does it take for parvo to show up? [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a dog from a breeder she was really small and had diarhhea, the breeder told me she was healthy she was just the runt and the diarhhea was from her shots the previous week. I took her to the vet the next morning, the vet gave me meds and said she had fleas and was underweight & to...

How long does it take for an STD to show symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 39 yo white male, I had unprotected oral with a gal I met at a pub. It lasted about 30 seconds (maybe less) and I puled out because of the instant guilt I felt... Since then I have been paranoid about having contracted something. She says she's clean and I have absolutely nothing to...

How long will bad credit show on rating [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a credit card debt which dates back to July 01 from Ontario, Canada. How long will this show on my credit rating. I ask because I am having difficulty renting an apt. with this showing.

View more questions Search