Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rob234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Leaking tap
    What is the likely cause of water coming out of he head of a tap?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 4, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Before we can answer we need more details. What does the tap do? What brand? One handle or two knobs? Hot or cold tap? How old? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water OK in kitchen tap but no hot -mixer tap [ 3 Answers ]

No problems with tap which is a mixer in kitchen, suddenly no hot water but cold water coming out OK. Could this be a build up of lime? And how can I fix it?

Water Tap [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there In my home whenever I shut off my tap after washing my hands or using a flush a weird noise comes out from the pipes (I think) for 5 to 10 seconds and then goes away and it only happens when I shut off tap. Please advice how can I get rid of this or how can I fix it. Thanks

Moen tap [ 1 Answers ]

Have experienced a what I think is rare occurrence. Here goes. The other day I came home after work. Anyway, I was standing in a pool of water in front of my sink. I discovered that my Moen tap with pull out sprayer (all in one unit) had sprung a leak just above the joint where the braided line...

Tap water [ 1 Answers ]

How cold is tap water on an average day?

Stuck Tap [ 6 Answers ]

The cold tap in the bathroom no longer turns fully. It was never praticularly tight before but as of yesterday it will only turn about a 180 degrees. I've not been able to find a great deal of help using Google so I thought I'd post here. I've tried using some WD-40, but to no avail. Any ideas...

View more questions Search