Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karm0688 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Cant figure out this 80's song
    I do believe its an 80's song, and the woman has a high pitch voice and I do believe the song says somewhere in the chorus "gotta slow it down" Im sorry this isn't much but maybe someone could help it would be great since I'm making a mix for a wedding thanks in advance
    karm0688 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Never mind just figured it out sorry... its "cool it now" by new edition thanks anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Trying to figure out this song [ 2 Answers ]

The song is sung by male singers, its about rock and roll and how it affects life. Song of the lyrics in the song are "me and my guitar" (this is in the beginning of the song), and "everything i do", I think, "is for rock n roll". If anyone can figure it out I would be eternally grateful, its...

Figure out what song this is! [ 11 Answers ]

OK this will sound dumb but this song has seriously been stuck in my head for months now. I have searched and searched for this song and have had no luck. I can only think of the melody and it goes: Do do doo do doo doo doo And it repeats a few times. It's a woman and it has to be from the...

Can someone figure out the name of this song? [ 2 Answers ]

This song is usually played on 95.1 KO95.. It is a guy singing, it's kind of slower but heavy at the same time and the chorus goes "Nooo way, sometimes I cannot believe my own eyes, beautiful like nothing that i've never seen in this life." And at the very end they say "For you I pledge, that...

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search