Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhondawoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 06:26 AM
    1980s movie
    A neighborhood is scared of an african american man who walks around town thumping his fists together calling himself "the king. " One old man makes some homemade arm cuffs to wear and wrap around the burgular when he breaks into his home. The old man ends up wrapping his arms around the burgular and gets the cuffs locked together so he can not escape. He ends up with broken arms, but the police catch the burgular.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 04:45 PM
    It's Siege.
    rhondawoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 02:42 PM
    No it is not siege. The "king" robs old people in their homes and no one can catch him, until the one ole man makes the cuffs to hook around him.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhondawoman
    no it is not seige. The "king" robs old people in their homes and no one can catch him, until the one ole man makes the cuffs to hook around him.
    A user's description of Siege: "This is one of those 1970s "the world is going to hell" urban paranoia films that borders on racism. It's late 70s New York, young thugs control the streets, and inside a crumbling apartment building Henry Fancher (Martin Balsam) and his elderly Jewish neighbors cannot get the police to protect them against Simon, a menacing young black man (Dorian Harewood), and his gang. Despair turns to anger as Fancher decides to protect himself. As a last resort, he goes to a machine shop and makes a set of metal bracelets with hooks on them. When Simon breaks into his apartment, Fancher tries to fight him off to no avail. Finally he uses the bracelets to hook his arms around Simon, using his nearly-comatose body to slow Simon down until the police arrive."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s horror movie [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about this movie. All I remember it was a scary movie that I watched in the 80s with these evil neighbors, and this kid was pushing this other kid on a swing and pushed the kid so hard she or he fell off a cliff. That's all I remember, please help.

1980s Movie- need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

Trying to find name of 1980s movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I saw a movie when I was young around 1991/2 on TV. It was very similar to E.T as it had a really small creature(less than 1ft in height, which was possibly an alien) which befriends a boy. I recall very little of the movie apart from an explosion occurring at a convenience store/filling...

View more questions Search