Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolelee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Fourteen and may be pregnant.
    Im fourteen and I might be pregnant..
    My last period was from the 2/2/08-9/2/08
    I had unprotected sex on the 16/2/08
    But we also used a condom after about 10 minutes..
    He pulled out before he came..
    When we have sex we use a condom,
    But we have a few goes without one too,
    23/2/08 we also had unprotected sex too.
    I worked it out and I am due for my period in about 4 days,
    I'm getting slight cramps, and a little queezy.
    I'm also getting more discharge then usual.
    But that's pretty much it.
    I know I should wait until I get my period,
    But I can't keep my mind off the posibility.
    I just need helppp...

Xo thanks.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 4, 2008, 03:56 AM
    Take a pregnanciy test.. some of them you can take before your period. First Response®

Remember, just because he pulls out before he cums, doesn't mean it's safe. There is a thing called precum
    Also your period can change, I've gotten mine at the beginning of a month then its changed and I've gotten it at the end. Its safer to just use condomes for a million reasons..
    Wait for your period, if you don't get it, take the test or , go to your parents for help. It's not fun to have a baby at 14! Good luck
    p.s... condoms protect against S.T.D's and lots of other things, you can easily get herpes or H.P.V and not even know it...
    STD Facts - Genital Herpes
    HPV - STD information from CDC
    -i-love-my-boyfriend Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 04:05 AM
    No that's the same thing I done..
    Me and my boyfriend had sex with no condom for about 5-10 minutes then I told him to put a condom on before he came.. and I was late my period for 2 weeks. I was so scared, the same thing happened to my friend.. sometimes it can delay your period :)
    Early Years Expert Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    take a pregnanciy test.. some of them you can take b4 your period. First ResponseŽ

remeber, just because he pulls out b4 he cums, doesnt mean it's safe. there is a thing called precum
    also your period can change, i've gotten mine at the begining of a month then its changed and i've gotten it at the end. its safer to just use condomes for a million reasons..
    wait for your period, if you dont get it, take the test or , go to your parents for help. it's not fun to have a baby at 14!! good luck
    p.s... condoms protect against S.T.D's and lots of other things, u can easily get herpes or H.P.V and not even know it...
    STD Facts - Genital Herpes
    HPV - STD information from CDC

I agree with jesseb.

Can you talk to your parents, if not is there someone at school you can go to for advice. Try not to get too stressed as this can also effect your periods. Also take a pregnancy test.
    Good luck!

Also please get some advice about safe sex and contraception.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 07:28 AM
    1. Him pulling out will not stop you from getting pregnant, it reduces the sperm but does not stop them, he has sperm in the earlier fluids also.

2. Even with a condom it is not 100 percent effective all the time.

3 without a condom there are other seroius and non serious infections you may get

4. and sorry being judgemental, 14 is too young to be sexuallty active
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Mar 4, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Anytime you have sex you might get pregnant protected or not. I can not imagine being 14 and pregnant. Having a baby is so tough and a 14 year old is not ready for something like that. Please be careful. You have a lot of fun teenage years before you don't mess them up by getting pregnant.
    Demure Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 06:48 PM
    I know this is 4 years old, but were you pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm fourteen and I need to know if I'm pregnant. [ 46 Answers ]

OK so let me fill you in and then can you PLEASE give me some help! My last period was February 28. I had unprotected sex on march 15 and 16. I've checked a lot of sites that say that was during my "fertile ovulation" time. So what I want to know is it possible that I may be pregnant? My period...

Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points [ 2 Answers ]

What is the philosophy behind Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points?

Fourteen Hours [ 1 Answers ]

In 14 hours (1951) Agnes Moorehead tries to talk would be suicide Richard Basehart off a ledge by suggesting a vacation to what town?

Guiding principle behind the fourteen points [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the guiding principle behind the fourteen points?

Wilson's fourteen points [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am in American History and we are studying the aftermath of World War.Iam trying to understand Wilson's fourteen points when it talk about the causes of modern war:secrect diplomacy,the arms race,violations of freedom of the seas,and trade barriers. Please help me I have no idea what any...

View more questions Search