Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjlamkin Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Sony Vaio Power Management Utility
    Hello,

I made a clean install of windows on my Sony Vaio PCG-K27 laptop. As it turns out, I needed to make a recovery cd to reinstall some of the utilities. I attempted this, but the recovery cd creation program would never burn properly. Anyone know how to get the Power Management Utility back? OR better yet, does anyone have the recovery cds they would be willing to share with me?

Thanks for the help!!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 06:13 PM
    You can start at this site where they have a couple dozen drivers listed for your laptop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony vaio laptop keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

The lap top is 3 years old and the keyboard does not work. In "WORD" the letter "V" continuously runs on and on. The computer tries to open files beginning with the letter "V" like, Vaio Recovery, and any program beginning with the letter "V". You can still use the mouse pad only. My question,...

Sony Vaio VGN-A150 [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Get Pass The Password Protect On The Sony Vaio Vgn-a150

Compaq Presario vs. Sony Vaio [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just bought a Compaq Presario 6027US for $80. It's a Pentium 4 Processor, 2.0 GHz, 512 Mb, PC 2100 DDR Total System Memory. It's 3 years old. Here's what confuses me, my laptop of about the same years is a Sony Vaio PCGFXA63. And this compaq presario is either equal to or better in...

View more questions Search