Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cd_89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Playstation network
    How do I get my ps3 to the playstation network with a dial up at my house,, do I need to by special router,, I have the ethernet cord but there is no spot on my computer to put it in someone explain in detail how to set everything up thank you
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I don't think it's possible to use the playstation network with dial up... maybe you could send messages but definitely you cannot play online games with a dial up connection. Actually I don't even think "dial up" is an option when you go into settings to configure your internet connection.

I would do what you can to get a dsl or cable conenction.
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Mar 5, 2008, 01:38 PM
    You need a broadband connection 1st..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playstation 3 widescreen [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a way to change the different size of widescreen on my ps3 there was on my ps2 could someone please tell me step by step ?

Playstation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Now that the DVD war has been settled, it seems the PS2 is the cheapest Blu Ray DVD player out there by a couple hunski's. Is there a reason why I shouldn't buy it? excon

Playstation 3 song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and artist who sings the Playstation 3 commercial?

Playstation 3 [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where or how you can pre-order a playstation 3?

Playstation 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,. I would like to know if there is a way for me to reset my playstion2 or something. I can't seem to play my DVD's anymore, it used to play them but now it says: ERROR READING DISK Is there a way for me to fix this problem? I can't find the manual for it either can I find it online? ~PLEASE...

View more questions Search