Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Depressing artists
    I was hoping someone could give me names of some depressing musical artists. I.E. evanescense or the rasmus
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 3, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Here are some off the top of my head:

Nine Inch Nails
    Stabbing Westward
    A Perfect Circle
    Korn
    Nirvana
    Staind
    Seether
    Alice In Chains
    Pearl Jam
    Stone Sour
    IneedHelp222 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Mar 8, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Is it bad that I love all those bands? Lol
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 8, 2008, 03:15 PM
    The most depressing thing about those bands is that just about every one of them is either not a band anymore, or they have lost members that could never be replaced. And no, it's not bad that you like them. Depressing music actually helps me feel better and cope with situations.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Coldplay
    James Blunt
    liverpool75 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Radiohead have to up there with the best depressing bands.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 02:54 PM
    The Used- I think you'll like them based on the two bands you said.
    If you like the Rasmus definitely listen to HIM as they stole everything off them (and didn't do it as well in my opinion!)
    You should also check out Alkaline Trio, the album good mourning has the same gothic darkness as HIM and the Rasmus but is more punky.

Marylin Manson isn't very depressing but is worth a listen. He has a really good dark humour.

If you like indie listen to Morressey.

If you really hate your ears and are tone deaf listen to Leonard Cohen by far the most depressing music in the world. Even I can't listen to that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mum makes home life miserable and depressing [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my mum always argue. I can't spend 10 minutes with her and we fight.Im 14, 15 in October, do well at school (im in the top 10 students and duxed technology) and complete numerous afterschool activitys. She yells at me about stupid little things and says stuff that's not true and hurtful. For...

No pressure when depressing clutch [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Chevy S10, 4.3L with a manual transmission. I tried to put the truck in first gear but it would not engage. I noticed that the clutch seemed like it did not have any pressure on it when I tried to depress it. I checked the master cylinder and it was full of fluid. I looked underneath...

There's this boy, but he doent really know who I am and its depressing. [ 1 Answers ]

So there is this boy who is in my bestfriends homeroom. He plays soccer just like me, he's adorable! I just can't get over him, and its getting to me. For the last week and a couple of days I've been feeling depressed.:( But I've also been creeping on Facebook, and I have seen that he's...

View more questions Search