Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buttermax1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 05:42 PM
    International shipping law
    My wife has a grand piano in Russia that was given to her several years ago. It was made in 1912 and she has all the paperwork for it. The keys are ivory and the piano is fragile. She is considering taking just the keys back here. There is no problem with the Russian government allowing it out of the country, but is there any laws restricting it from being shipped into this country? Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 03:02 AM
    If you are asking about having the keys or the whole piano shipped to the U.S. and it is already your possession, I have never heard of any laws restricting such a thing. However, if you shipping it as being part of a sale, then there might be some issues to take care of concerning the laws in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UPS Shipping [ 2 Answers ]

Does UPS deliver on sundays?

Shipping from India [ 1 Answers ]

What's the best way to ship small gift items from India to Canada.

Who do you use for your shipping needs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have stamps.com right now, but it's $15.99/mo. I save more with click n ship, but when a package gets lost, it's a nightmare to get my money back with post office. Does anyone else use a good or free shipping service that you really like?

Shipping Information [ 2 Answers ]

I am just starting up a bakery and I want to be able to give my customers their shipping information for their orders. Can I get chart of shipping information based on size, time, wieght, without knowing ahead of time where

View more questions Search