Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinsa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 12:39 AM
    Hey, anyone from india?
    Hi

I am an indian and would love to gather other indians here:)
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Jan 29, 2006, 04:44 AM
    Hi dinsa,
    I have seen some look like Asian names in the forum. I hope they will join me with their hello.
    yashfrminida Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Di Dinsa

I'm frm India

Yash
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2007, 01:51 AM
    For anyone still responding to the original post, please note that the original poster, dinsa, has not so much as logged back onto this site since October 13, 2006 at 10:28 A.M.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship in India [ 4 Answers ]

Hi sir I am samrat chakrabarty student of mechanical first year iwould like 2 ask u giving information regarding schlorship in india through net so that ican get them in future

Help Needed on US-India Taxation [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to US and on a L1-A visa and have to complete my tax formalities to start getting paid in USA after my transfer to USA This is my situation... I received a gross salary of approx 4,00,000 INR... 8000 USD (equivalent of Indian Rupees converted to USD) from January 2006 to June 2006...

India-US tax treaty [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I came here in jan 2004 as J-1 Research scholar. Initially for few months the university withheld my federeal taxes but then stopped it. So when I filed my tax return 1040-NR for the year 2004 , the whole salary was exempted under the treaty and I also got the refund of the amount deducted...

View more questions Search