Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuhatin804 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Hair Drug Test
    Can I pass a hair drug test if I'm not a frequent drung user?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 01:49 PM
    It depends on when the last time was that you did drugs, and what drugs you did.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 4, 2008, 07:27 AM
    I think it stays in your hair for 28 days
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Drugs, most of them stay in the hair follicle for up to 90 days. Yup that's 3 months.

28 days is a hair shy of 3 months (sorry for the pun). Again, it all depends on what drugs you are talking about and when the last time you used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Received Hair Folical Drug Test Results, But I Need Answers! [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

Drug Test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on lortab for a long time. I had to take a drug test at work this past week due to a narcotic missing. I have a current presicription, and it came back positive. What well happen to me, if I have the current prescription

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Drug test. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am wondering if someone can answer me this question: I am going for an interview at a gym called Bally Total Fitness. If I get this job will I def need a drug test? I know every place is different but do they usually always test you at gyms and stuff? The last time I smoke...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search