Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STARLITE0806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Private property accident report
    I have recently had an accident on private property. Who is at fault on an umarked parking lot and which persons insurance will have to pay?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 3, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Um, fault depends on the circumstances of the accident. We need more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accident on Private Property [ 6 Answers ]

I was involved in a car accident when I was visiting another persons house. Someone backed out of the garage and hit my car that was parked in the drive. I was on there property so they are telllin me its my fault. We didn't contact the police because I thought we were all friends and we could...

Accident on private property [ 2 Answers ]

If my car was backed into on private property, do I have to report it to the cops? Or can we exchange insurance information and handle it with out the cops?

Private Property Accident [ 10 Answers ]

I recently rear ended a car in a parking lot. It was private property and an officer was called, filled out a report, but said that the report would not be turned in to the DMV and no tickets were issued. He said he just wrote the report to speed up the process of switching information and whether...

I was in an accident on private property in Washington State [ 10 Answers ]

My question: I was backing up in my parking lot of my housing complex. I was not backing out of a space, just backing up. I looked over my shoulder to see if anybody was coming. Nobody was, so I look down to put the car in reverse, let off the brake, and not 5 feet later I heard a crunch. I got out...

Car accident on private property [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I was involved in a car accident. It was 9 PM, dark. I was backing of my driveway and hit a car that was parked on the street in my subdivision. The police came and determine that is my fault. The officer suggested that we can just exchange insurance information and there is no need of...

View more questions Search