Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lh00430 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Thank you ad for newspaper
    I need to put a thank you ad in newspaper to thank everyone for cards, visits, flowers, etc during my recent serious illness. Need help on wording. Thanks
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 09:57 AM
    "Thank you" to the thoughtful, wonderul people who helped me though my illness. Your cards, flowers, visits, and thoughtful gestures touched my heart. All my love,.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 10:07 AM
    And you can shorten it...

"Thank you" to the wonderul people who helped me though my illness. Your many, thoughtful gestures touched my heart. All my love,.

Is just as meaningful, with fewer words... and if you don't want to state "illness".. "my time of need" is fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I say in the thank you letter for the newspaper? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help writing a thank you letter to everyone, for all their help and support after my Daughters death.

Newspaper ad [ 2 Answers ]

How do I place an newspaper ad to divorce my husband when all I know is that he's in Texas?

Divorce ad in the newspaper [ 3 Answers ]

Can I place an ad in the paper to get a divorce since I don't know the whereabouts of my husband? If so, how much will it cost me and can I do it on my own or do I need a lawyer?:confused:

Newspaper Demographics [ 10 Answers ]

Subject: Newspaper Demographics NEWSPAPER READERS 1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country. 2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.

Newspaper Ads [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to put the owner of a business owners' name on the ad? If you are looking for info from the public, can you place an ad requesting info for "John Doe" who works in cement or such and place the ad in the newspaper under the appropriate section such as construction?? If you have the...

View more questions Search