Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inajiffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Blank page for Internet explorer icon
    A long time ago I changed the web page on my internet explorer icon to :confused: my home page on Yahoo. Now I don't remember how to change it back to internet explorer. Could anyone tell me how to do that?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 07:57 PM
    You should be able to go to internet explorer and click on something that says make internet explorer your homepage. If there isn't then check with technical support.

How to check and set Default Home Page URL using a script

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE: Internet explorer could not find the search page [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop with Windows XP installed. I was using IE to browse web regularly. Resently I installed Spyware and also executed - which indicated some infections and I cliked on button to remove. After this activity I tried to connect to NET from IE - but after few seconds a...

Internet Explorer cannot open search page [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... I have set up 3 computers for Internet and the 3rd one does not work correctly when going out to the Internet. I am able to dial out and connect with my provider (Chilitech) and even get the main page from Chilitech. When I go to click on a link or anything off the main page -...

Internet Explorer could not open search page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this dirty message "Internet Explorer could not open search page", I am really pissed of with this message, Can anyone help me please Thanks well in advance Andy

About.blank issue with Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question, ::) Using Windows 98 SE, when opening up Internet Explorer, the page defaults to "About.Blank". Now I have no idea what is causing it, unless it is Spyware on my PC. I have run many Spyblockers and searchers, but nothing removes that annoying problem, Please if any...

Internet Explorer Home Page [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I log onto to a particular program it automatically changes my Home page on Internet Explorer. Without naming the program I can only mention that It allows me to download music. How can I make my Home Page irreplaceable? MB

View more questions Search