Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 2, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Skin Whitening with Benzyl-Arbutin
    I'm wondering if benzyl-arbutin is a good skin whitening (not lightening) product. If you've seen my previous posts you know that I am desperate to depig ASAP. So does the $50 benzyl-arbutin do the job to make look as if I was born white and help me to depig as quick as possible with no skin damage? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

*you can view the benzyl-arbutin product here: Herbal Inn Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn Fairness Cream Indian Ayurvedic

- Moved from Beauty & Skin Care -
    Milla4u Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 09:22 PM
    I have only heard of arbutin as a skin lightener... I wouldn't buy that stuff...
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 3, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    I'm wondering if benzyl-arbutin is a good skin whitening (not lightening) product. If you've seen my previous posts you know that i am desperate to depig ASAP. So does the $50 benzyl-arbutin do the job to make look as if i was born white and help me to depig as quick as possible with no skin damage? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

jammixmaster,

As I mentioned in a previous post, as far as I am aware there has been no one on this forum who has used this product and shared any results. I have also checked on other forums and still found no one who has used it. It may be a product that you may have to try yourself and hopefully you will be happy to say how you get on, whether it is good or bad.

Good Luck

Mar 14, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Well I decided not to purchase the benzyl-arbutin. I purchased Belo Essentails Blue Whitening set.
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Try DEPIG.forumup.com :: Index
    Lots of people there have tried it.

Mar 14, 2008, 04:10 PM
    The herbal inn site has been down for a few days. Don't know if this is a temporary problem or whether the company are no longer trading.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 14, 2008, 06:06 PM
    I wish there was more info on BA. I've done a lot of searching but it seems it's mostly questions that people have and no answers, lol... The only website that seem to have some info on it is down... This is just great... :rolleyes:

Mar 15, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by barry101
    Try DEPIG.forumup.com :: Index
    Lots of people there have tried it.

Barry 101,

Are you a member of that forum, as usually access to those forums are restricted to members only and it is very difficult to join them.

If you are a member would you mind posting a message on the board asking if they know anything about the herbal inn site being down. Thanks
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 10:01 AM
    I just joined that forum yesterday

Everyone has amazing things to say about BA

Mar 15, 2008, 10:34 AM
    mellowkat,

Have they mentioned that the herbal inn site is down.
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Yes they have

But they said it has happened more than once and reopened again

Mar 15, 2008, 12:50 PM
    MellowKat, do you know if these people who have great result had Vit or were using it for cosmetic reasons? Also, is herbal Inn the only place to purchase BA? I saw someone posted that BA from herbal inn doesn't work... :rolleyes:
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I have never used BA, but that is what most of them use on depig. Some of them are previous mono users who have had major problems with it. Most of them buy the powder and mix it themselves. The herbalinn site has been down before, but it always comes back. I have used mono myslef, but I am already white, so I do not get any weird white spots. I am going to try benzl because mono is no longer available.
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 01:41 PM
    They all have used it for cosmetic reasons and some people vit reasons after bad results from mono

Mar 15, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Thanks mellowcat for replying. I registered with the forum and read a few posts and yeah, some people had really good results. I couldn't find anyone complaining about side-effects like with mono. In fact they used it to correct damage done by using mono.

I think I'll try it in very low % and see. I'll have to wait for herbalInn to be back online to buy it from them. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if there's any problem receiving it in the UK?:confused:
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 05:59 PM
    I thought someone said Benzyl-Arbutin does not exist, and it is a scam

Mar 15, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Don't know if it's a scam or not Muna.:confused: But people from the forum mentioned on page one seems to have great results without side-effects with it. I guess we wouldn't know until someone try.

Is anyone here using it or intend to try it?
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    I thought someone said Benzyl-Arbutin does not exist, and it is a scam
    I know I thought that too since it isn't in the chemical index

Which means it must be called something else

And it is... I was reading on this forum what it's really called and the real name of it is long

DEPIG.forumup.com :: Index

On that forum there are people who have bought the powder from herbalinn and they even have pics from their results

But muna I will research a little more on this
    -

Mar 15, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff
    Dunno if it's a scam or not Muna.:confused: But people from the forum mentioned on page one seems to have gr8 results without side-effects with it. I guess we wouldn't know until someone try.

Is anyone here using it or intend to try it??

I might try it but I want to know if anyone has tried raw arbutin powder

Mar 16, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Well I decided not to try benzyl-arbutin. I just purchased Belo Essentials Blue Whitening set. I've only heard good things about so I'm going to try it, hopefully it works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening [ 8 Answers ]

Has anyone has experience using makari oralight pills or swiss whitening pills (skinbleaching.net) ? Let me know if they really work, I want to know if they're worth buying :)!!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Monobenzone vs benzyl-arbutin [ 14 Answers ]

Monobenzone vs Benzyl-arbutin ::: which 2 start and how much?? I know, we all know this is th 2 drug whch will work, say how much 2 use till how much time mixing what, dilute? Do smebdy have lovie1 , she seems to be very very successful

Anyone tried Benzyl Arbutin ? [ 17 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if anyone had tried the benzyl arbutin cream from herbalinn and if so what their experience was, good or bad Herbal Inn Ayurveda Medicine Health Beauty Support Herbal Inn Fairness Cream Indian Ayurvedic

Skin whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hia, I want my skin to become lighter like the people in UK so what pills I'm going to take? I've heard about kazumi about her L-glutathione super whitening pills in this true? Anyone tried her product? Reply asap. Thanks Mirasol

View more questions Search